Saturday 21 January 2017

Religion and how other people can affect your opinions.

Hello. So yesterday i went to an activity with my friend Matt's church. Now if someone told me when i was a kid that i would later in life consider making going to church part of my life i would have laughed in their faces. In fact even now the thought of me attending church makes me nervous. That is because when I was growing up i was surrounded by anti religious people. Now this made me shun religion. It was only when i became good friends with Matt that i even considered trying church out. Now just because i am going to start going to church does not mean i am Christian. I just want to know what its about as I know that there are some people in my life for whom religion makes a great deal and i want to be able to support them in this.

Now that is enough for today. I hope you all have a wonderful day. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment