Thursday 19 January 2017

My obsessions

Hello! With season 4 of Sherlock out of the way I wanted to talk a little bit about my obsessions and how they can affect my day to day life. My obsessions can help me get through life. Whenever i feel sad or depressed i know i can turn to them to cheer me up.Now not all my obsessions are things i am particularly happy about having. Some of them I hate but it can be the only thing keeping me sane.

In my life i have had several different obsessions. The one that arcs over all of them is Sherlock Holmes. Ever since i was a toddler i have found sherlock to be very intriguing. I liked how intriguing his character was. I felt that i could relate to him very well. I have always felt like an outcast but when i read the book it would make me feel a little less alone in the world.  When I was about 8 years old I started to make my own mind palace. I wanted to make a visual guide to my brain. I wanted to organize my knowledge in a way that was easily accessible. When I saw that my hero Sherlock had the same method it made me ecstatic. To think that I was on the same wave length as my hero. Of course i did not call it my mind palace until I heard him call it that. Before then I never really had a name as I did not talk much as a child. I kept to myself a lot.

At the moment my current obsessions are youTube and HTML. I love coding and spend a lot of time working on it. The rest of my time is taken up with oh you guessed it youTube.

So I hope you enjoyed today's blog. Thank you and Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment