Tuesday 20 December 2016

I HATE Holidays

So as you might have been able to tell from either the title or how much i love to whine about it. I HATE the holidays. I absolutely hate them. You go from having a busy but well balanced week to suddenly not having anything to do. Your sense of time is out of whack. I cant really remember what day it is. Everything is just merging together in a cycle of sleeping and messing around on my laptop. I could have been like this for months for all i realize. The whole world could collapse and i would not notice. Any attempt to make plans usually does not work out well on my part as im terrible at communicating with people so i will arrange to do something then completely forget to tell anyone about my plans. I am a professional now at hastily packing a bag and managing to forget every item of actual importance bar my laptop. I could have no clean clothes or binders but as long as i have my laptop im fine. My whole life is on my laptop. I play games, i read, write, anxiously stare at Facebook waiting for someone to reply to my constant streams of messages but mostly just watch netflix or youTube.

I am already counting down the days until the holiday is over. Why can't humans hibernate over winter then i could this done with a lot quicker. But knowing my insomnia i would probably just be one of the few humans to wander the earth as the world sleeps. So anyway i hope you enjoyed todays blog post. See Ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment